Saturday, April 11, 2009

He'll Never Understand


Clicking on the image will enlarge to full view.

Supplies

1 tube of choice - I’m using the artwork of Olivia which you can purchase here
Font of Choice - I’m using Twinkle Toes here
Yarrow Mask 9 here
“Something Beautiful” a PTU scrap kit by Tina’s Magical Scrap World here and can be purchased at Exquisite Scraps here
Tina, I just couldn't leave this beautiful kit alone and made another!

This tutorial was written assuming you have working knowledge of PSP.
~♥~ Let’s get started ~♥~
Open up a blank 700 X 700 canvas. Flood fill white.
Copy and paste Lace Frame 2 as a new layer. Resize 70%. Use your Magic Wand and click inside of it.
Selections/Modify/Expand by 6.
Copy and paste a paper of choice below the frame. Selections/Invert. Hit the delete button.
Copy and paste your tube below the frame. Resize to your liking.
Hit the delete key.
Effects/Photo Effects/Sepia Toning
Amount to Age: 60

Add your embellishments: I used:
Curl Bow 1: Resize 50%
Bead Charm 1: Resize 70% Free Rotate right 80 degrees
Butterfly 2: Resize 50%
Calla 1: Resize 70%
Key 1 & 2: Resize 30% Free rotate left 30 degrees
Single Calla 2: Resize 50% Free rotate left 85 degrees
Copy and paste your tube as a new layer.
Highlight your white canvas. New Raster Layer. Select All. Copy and paste a paper of choice Into Selection. Apply the mask. Merge Group.
Add your copyrights.

Add your name. I set my foreground and background to Pattern and used papers from the kit. Stroke 2.
I also used an inner bevel:
Bevel: 2
Width: 7
Smoothness: 55
Depth: 16
Ambience: -27
Shininess: 45
Color: white
Angle: 135
Intensity: 31
Elevation: 88
Ok
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial.
I’d love to see your results.
Email me!
Hugs,
Bev
 

No comments:

Post a Comment