Thursday, August 20, 2009

Sail Away

Clicking on the image will enlarge to full view.

Supplies
Font of Choice - I’m using A Yummy Apology here
Weescotlass Mask 128 here
My Template 38 here
Mura Meister Clouds
“Gwaragedd Annwn ” is a PTU tagger size scrap kit created by Nikki of Creative Intentionz and can be purchased from Twilight Scraps.
Thank you Nikki for another amazing kit!

This tutorial was written assuming you have a working knowledge of PSP.

~♥~ Let’s get started ~♥~

Open up the template.
Shift + D.
Close out the original.
Delete my copyright layer.

Highlight Rec layer.
Select All/Float/Defloat
New Raster layer.
Flood Fill with #b8d7f6
DO NOT DESELECT
Apply Mura Meister Cloud:



Copy and paste Water as a new layer.
Resize 70%.
Position near the bottom of the template.
Selections/Invert
Tap the delete key.
DO NOT DESELECT YET

Copy and paste the sun as a new layer.
Resize 50%
Move to the upper right corner.
Tap the delete key.
Deselect.
Delete the template layer.

Copy and paste the boat as a new layer.
Resize 50%

Copy and paste the Butterflies as a new layer.
Resize 30%

Add your embellishments. I used:
Grass 1: Resize 50%
Vines: Resize 50%
Flowers 2
Tree 1
Daffodils: Resize 40%

Copy and paste Papillion Fairy 2 as a new layer.

Highlight your white canvas.
New Raster Layer.
Select All.
Copy and paste a paper of choice Into Selection.
Deselect.
Apply the mask.
Merge Group.

Add your copyrights.

Add your name.
I gave mine an inner bevel:


Crop your image.

I hope you enjoyed this tutorial.
I’d love to see your results and show it off in my Show Arena.
Email me!
Hugs,
Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment