Sunday, January 30, 2011

When You're In Love


Clicking on the image will allow you to enlarge for bigger view.

Supplies

1 tube of choice - I used the artwork of Steve Baier at Up Your Art
Font of Choice - I used Riesling here
Tramages - Tow the Line
“Colors of Love” is an AC Diva’s collaboration. This tutorial uses Julie of Bits N Bobs portion of it and can be purchased at Exquisite Scraps. You can visit Julie’s blog here.
Thank you Julie for such a beautiful as well as elegant kit.

This tutorial was written assuming you have a working knowledge of PSP.

~♥~ Let’s get started ~♥~

Open up a 700 x 700 blank canvas.
Flood fill white.

Copy and paste 43 as a new layer.
Resize 85%

Copy and paste your tube as a new layer.
Move into position before the heart.
Duplicate - Close out the original tube for now.
Move the duplicate into position over the left side of the heart - I resized my tube a little larger - see my tag for reference.
Highlight the heart layer.
Click anywhere outside of it with your Magic Wand.
Highlight the tube layer.
Tap the delete key.
Selections/Invert
Selections/Modify/Inside Outside Feather:
Both checked
Feather amount: 43
OK
Tap the delete key until you have the feathered look you want.
Deselect.
Change the Properties to Hard Light.
Lower the Opacity to about 46

Add your embellishments. I used:
31
44: resize 60%
42: Resize 70%/Mirror
1: Resize 60%/Flip

Close out your white background.
Merge Visible.
Duplicate
Highlight the merged layer.
Adjust/Blur/Gaussian Blur:
Radius: 20
OK
Apply Tramages - Tow the Line:
Use Default Settings

Add your credit.

Add your name.
Free rotate right 40 degrees.
Move into position over the red tag.
Change the Properties to Soft Light.
Duplicate/Change the Properties to Multiply.

Crop your Image.

I hope you enjoyed this tutorial.
I’d love to see your results and show it off in my gallery.
Email me!
Hugs,
Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment