Friday, July 22, 2011

To Grandmother's House



Supplies

1 tube of choice - I used the beautiful artwork of Gary George and can be purchased from Up Your Art. You must have a license to use.

Font of choice - I used Nadine Script here

Weescotlass Mask 138 here

“To Grandmother‘s House” is a tagger size scrap kit created by me, HorsePlay’s Pasture Designs and can be purchased from any of my stores Lollipops n Gumdrops, TKO Scraps, Butterfly Blush Designs, or Inspirations of Scrap Friends. You can visit my designing blog here.

This tutorial was written assuming you have a working knowledge of PSP.

~♥~ Let’s get started ~♥~

Open up a 700 x 700 blank canvas.
Flood fill white.

Copy and paste 47 as a new layer.
Resize 65%
Free rotate Left 5 degrees.
Click inside of it with your Magic Wand.
Selections/Modify/Expand by 4.
New Raster layer below the frame.
Copy and paste Paper 6 Into Selection.
Copy and paste 42 below the frame.
Resize 40%
Move into position
Selections/Invert
Tap the delete key.
Copy and paste 41 as a new layer just below the frame.
Resize 70%
Move into position.
Tap the delete key.
Copy and paste 17 just below the frame.
Move into position.
Tap the delete key.
Deselect.

Copy and paste your tube as a new layer.

Add your embellishments. I used:
24: Resize 75%
25
41: Resize 60%
12: Resize 40%/Mirror
53
58: Resize 30%
7: Resize 75% and 85%/Mirror/Free rotate Left 145 degrees
18: Resize 25% and 60%/Free rotate Left 5 degrees/Duplicate/Mirror/Resize 70%
10: Resize 10%/Position in front of the birdhouse.
10 again: Resize 15%/Positon on the flowers branch.

Highlight your white canvas.
New Raster layer.
Select All.
Copy and paste Paper 10 Into Selection.
Deselect.
Apply the mask.
Resize 120%
Merge Group.

Add your copyrights.

Add your name.

Resize all layers 80%.

I hope you enjoyed this tutorial.
I’d love to see your results and show it off in my gallery.
Email me!
Hugs,
Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment